I’m pleased to announce that I shall be one of the speakers on the forthcoming webinar:
The Legal Department of
the future now: Controlling costs, simplifying processes and demonstrating value – how to harness legal tech to operate effectively in the new normal.
Wednesday, 14 November 2018 | 13:00 – 14:00 (GMT)
To be discussed by the panel:
- How can tech be used to eliminate manual, time-draining processes?
- Is tech always the answer to increasing efficiency of the team?
- How can tech be used to control costs?
- How to make data driven decisions to plan for the future
- What does ‘value’ look like to a CEO?
- How are other legal departments delivering value (and proving it)?
- Sarah Barrett-Vane, SBV Consulting
- Howard McKay, General Counsel, NSC Global
- Sarah Rosser, Former Head of the Legal Enterprise Team, Vodafone
Please click the button below for more details and to register: